For your internal installation of Western Red Cedar, your aim should be:
- A beautiful feature you can create yourself or have professionally installed.
- Adding value and character to your home or commercial space.
Tools & supplies
You’ll need the following to complete this project:
- Glue and glue gun.
- Drop saw with fine, sharp blade for accurate cutting without chipping.
- Second fix nail gun.
- Pin nails that will penetrate the framing timber at least 17mm.
- Construction adhesive.
- Scaffolding may be necessary.