Perfect lines as far as the eye can see
Our Shiplap boards are profiled to produce an overlap, which allows for a continuous cladding look and uninterrupted, clean lines. Shiplap timber cladding provides a modern and clean cedar finish that adds a touch of cladding class to any internal or external shiplap application.
Our timber lining boards can be used in both vertical and horizontal applications; including timber ceiling lining boards and cedar wall lining panels
Custom quote request
Request a Free Sample
Feature & Benefits:
- Compatible with a variety of foundation conditions.
- Shiplap timber cladding can be fixed directly onto battens, or over already existing wallboard.
- Fixes to both timber and steel framework or substructures.
- Shiplap available in both Dressed Face and Bandsawn Face.
- Available in three standard widths and one standard thickness.
- Continuous channel effects.
- Improved Green Star rating with FSC®, PEFC™ and GreenTagCertTM Certification.
This product is ideal for:
- Commercial projects
- Wrap around style
- Public spaces
- Alfresco / soffits