- Superior quality, with very minimal knots and imperfections.
- Outstanding durability.
- Produced from the highest grade and mostly cut Quartersawn for greater stability and uniformity.
- Run from old growth trees, carefully selected for their exceptional quality.
- Quality timber that offers great value for money.
- Some knots and color blemishes (>70% clear).
- Ideal for all cladding purposes, with long life and excellent appearance.
- We offer one standard Eco Grade profile and can often produce customised profiles for specific needs.
- A knotty and economical option, very popular for exterior weatherboard applications.
- At Cedar Sales, we grade our board after milling and kiln drying so our Knotty Grade is superior to many others commercially available.
- As with our Eco Grade profiles, we can often produce customised Knotty profiles for specific needs.
- All our Knotty Grade is kiln dried. This is essential for Western Red Cedar Cladding projects where stability is required.
Photographs and drawings used are for illustration purposes only. Colours, grades and finishes on true products may vary. For more details refer to the Cedar Sales terms and conditions.